1 year ago to the day, I posted this layout: Resolutions 2012.
Did I achieve all I set out to?
1. Train for Blackmores Half.
I didn't specifically train for the Blackmores Half Marathon, but I did run one in a training session. So, I say, yes, I can tick this off.
2. Finish my crochet blanket.
Nope. Not even close.
3. Run in the City to Surf.
Check! I crossed the line in 1hr 19mins.
4. Attempt Project 365.I was not very good for the first half of the year, but I got into the groove in the second half. So yes, I definitely attempted it!
5. Finish my patchwork quilt.See No. 2.
6. Get fit and lose weight.Yes and yes!
7. Read at least 35 books.I ended up reading 40 books, so, yes, mission accomplished!
8. Eat less chocolate.It took me six months, but I went cold turkey for about 2 months. I now eat far less chocolate than I ever did. I don't need to eat it every day like I used to. I'm really happy I broke this habit!
9. Drink more water.At the same time I gave up chocolate, I also gave up diet soft drinks. Now, I barely ever have a soft drink. Mineral water is my new thing. My body loves me for it too!
The finally tally: 7 out of 9.
My best year yet!
But now, I have to think about my 2013 Resolutions.